Buffalo Pickle Dip is creamy, tangy, tart, and hits those taste buds with some familiar heat from Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
I’m admittedly late to the pickle dip party.
I discovered that pickle dip was a thing a few months ago, and am now a full-blown addict.
Every time I make pickle dip I try to improve upon perfection. I happily found that adding dill weed really upped the dill pickle game.
But the excitement of that discovery was short-lived. I wanted to relive the thrill of discovery! I wanted to transform the flavor, not simply improve upon it.
And then I had a moment of delicious genius.
Because, BUFFALO PICKLE DIP! As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a commission on any qualifying purchases.
Buffalo sauce and pickles rank highly on my list of favorite things, so why not combine them? Why not, indeed.
Buffalo pickle dip is tart, tangy, creamy, and buffalo sauce-y. What I’m getting at is the flavor is the bomb.
You need this in your life. Here’s how to make it.
If you like this you’ll love these snacks:
Buffalo Pickle Dip
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened I don’t use that low-fat nonsense
- 4-5 tbsp Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 5 pickle spears, finely chopped Claussen is my pickle of choice
- 3-4 tbsp pickle juice*
- Pinch or two of salt, to taste optional
- Let cream cheese soften (just toss it on the counter for a couple of hours).
- Bust out your hand mixer. Trust me on this. You want the smooth creaminess that results from beating the hell out of the cream cheese.
- Add cream cheese and Frank’s Red Hot to a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add pickle juice and dill weed and mix until combined.
- Stir in chopped pickles with a spoon, until just combined.
- Lick the beaters. If you think it’s necessary, add a pinch or two of salt and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Post not sponsored by Frank’s RedHot – I’m just a fan.
But Frank’s RedHot. I love you. Call me.