Baked Feta Pasta with Chorizo
Adding chorizo and hot peppers to the original Baked Feta Pasta recipe creates an irresistibly bold dish you'll want to make on repeat!
– 1 18-ounce package cherry tomatoes
– 2 spicy peppers
– 1 8 ounce block feta cheese
– 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 chorizo links
– 10-12 ounces pasta
– 1/2 cup pasta water
1) Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare tomatoes and feta and bake for 45 minutes.
2) Cook chorizo and pasta. Remove baked tomatoes and feta from oven.
3) Stir feta into tomatoes.
4) Combine tomato and feta mixture with pasta and chorizo.
5) Stir until well combined.
6) Serve immediately with fresh herbs.
Visit midwexican.com for more recipes